Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction played prank on Harry Styles during interview
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Harry Styles gets pranked|
American children’s channel Nickelodeon got an actress to pretend to be pregnant and go into labour before she interviewed the band.
Louis Tomlinson, 20, and Zayn Malik, 19, were in on the practical joke.
Harry, 18, tried to calm the woman down before helping her with her breathing exercises.
He shouted: “Why is no-one here? Can somebody help us?”
|Harry Styles getting pranked|
Even though he panicked throughout the ordeal, he couldn’t resist laughing when the deceiving presenter announced she had “farted”.
Liam Payne, 18, also fell for the charade and rang the woman’s husband, who was also fake. Niall Horan, 18, simply sat away from the situation looking dumbfounded.
After several minutes, the woman eventually revealed: “You’ve all been pranked by Nickelodeon.”
Pleased colleagues Louis and Zayn high-fived each other once the prank was revealed as poor Harry buried his face in his hands.
Harry said afterwards: “I was actually thinking this is going to be a great press story. One Direction deliver a child!”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...