Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction played prank on Harry Styles during interview
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Harry Styles gets pranked|
American children’s channel Nickelodeon got an actress to pretend to be pregnant and go into labour before she interviewed the band.
Louis Tomlinson, 20, and Zayn Malik, 19, were in on the practical joke.
Harry, 18, tried to calm the woman down before helping her with her breathing exercises.
He shouted: “Why is no-one here? Can somebody help us?”
|Harry Styles getting pranked|
Even though he panicked throughout the ordeal, he couldn’t resist laughing when the deceiving presenter announced she had “farted”.
Liam Payne, 18, also fell for the charade and rang the woman’s husband, who was also fake. Niall Horan, 18, simply sat away from the situation looking dumbfounded.
After several minutes, the woman eventually revealed: “You’ve all been pranked by Nickelodeon.”
Pleased colleagues Louis and Zayn high-fived each other once the prank was revealed as poor Harry buried his face in his hands.
Harry said afterwards: “I was actually thinking this is going to be a great press story. One Direction deliver a child!”