Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction plans to launch fragrance following in the steps of Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Justin Bieber
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 at 08:16 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
According to MTV UK, Niall Horan broke the news on Twitter writing: "BIG NEWS! A 1D fragrance is on the way! We've been discussing it for ages & can't wait to hear what fans think."
Details about the fragrance, such as name and release date, will be revealed over the coming months.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...