Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction open their first '1D World' pop up store in the UK
Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Following on from the success of their pop up stores in New York, Sydney, Brisbane, Toronto, Vancouver, Chicago and most recently Stockholm, British fans will finally be able to get their hands on a piece of merchandise of their favourite heartthrobs Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.
The pop up store will span 5,000 square feet and will be a hub for exciting competitions, offers and merchandise bundles.
1D World Leeds will feature items never before seen on the UK market, ranging from T-Shirts to posters, phone cases, caps, calendars and life-size cardboard stand-ups.
The famous 1D Onesie will also be on sale, plus some exclusive products exclusive to the Leeds store.
News of the latest '1D World' pop up store comes after the boys were immortalized as waxworks by Madame Tussauds in London, and after their likenesses are unveiled in the UK on April 18, they will then be dispatched to the famous lookalike company's other branches across the globe.
Harry said: "We're just kind of a bit overwhelmed. We've been to Madame Tussauds and seen the kind of people who are in there. It's crazy to think that we will up there with them."