Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction lined-up for annual Jingle Ball concert in New York
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
One Direction, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz, and Justin Bieber will lead New York radio station Z100's annual Jingle Ball concert in New York's Madison Square Garden on December 7.
According to MTV.com, The Wanted, who will also perform at the stellar event, announced the lineup at the official kickoff party at the Aeropostale store in Times Square.
"[We're] really excited and just really looking forward to getting there," Siva Kaneswaran told Z100. "It's our first time in the Garden."
Tickets for the concert will go on sale Monday for VIP members and on Tuesday for the general public.