Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction hit Hollywood - who would play Niall Horan and the boys on the silver screen?
Posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 at 10:18 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Do you think Tom Felton could star as Niall Horan?|
It is only a matter of time before One Direction make it onto the big screen. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne are keen to make it into the movies following their global success.
Speaking about a potential role, Styles said, “Movies are something we would consider. But it would have to be what we want.”
He added, “We would love to do Romeo And Juliet, as depicted by One Direction, and we should play the parts — Niall would be Juliet!”
Horan, a Mullingar native, was happy to take one for the team.
He said, “I don’t really mind playing Juliet, if I’m honest. I’d do whatever is good for the group.
“I’m there. We are all there for each other,” he added.
On their choice for who would play them in a blockbuster, it seems the boys already have some actors in mind.
Styles picked Orlando Bloom, while Liam Payne says that he chose Twilight star Taylor Lautner because of his ripped muscles.
Niall picked Harry Potter actor Tom Felton (also a blonde) and Louis Tomlinson choose Leonardo DiCaprio. Displaying confidence in his fellow band mate, Zayn Malik, picked Louis Tomlinson for the task.
Meanwhile The Sun reports that the lads got in trouble with their management during their recent concert date in the Big Apple, after Louis and Zayn invited their Caribbean taxi driver to their show.
A source said: “They had a right laugh and played a few tricks on the driver.
“Louis told him he was dating Celine Dion.
“They also told him he could come along to their gig free of charge, which didn’t go down well because their guest list is heavily scrutinised.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...