Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles admits he is ‘too flirty’
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said: "I'm maybe too flirty. But I'm an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!"
However, the singer - who dated 32-year-old TV presenter Caroline Flack and has had flings with model Cara Delevingne and allegedly Alexa Chung - doesn't enjoy being seen as the womanising member of the boy band as that isn't true to his personality.
Harry added to Seventeen magazine: "I wouldn't say I'm girl crazy, because that makes me sound like a bit of a womaniser. That isn't really me."
Harry - who is joined in the group by Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson - recently laughed off the amount of attention his love life and partying attracts and insisted he isn't different to any other guy his age.
He said: "I like having fun but it's nice to just wake up in your own bed isn't it? I think I've got my head screwed on.
"I do have a lot of fun but I'm not half as busy as I'm made out to be, that's for sure. I'm doing stuff that every other 18-year-old lad is going but it gets written about."