Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction has been requesting British food and drink while touring America
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
However most of the cities in the United States that they have played gigs and made appearances in do not stock the particular kind of fare or brand they want.
Liam has reportedly been putting in requests for Yorkshire Tea and Niall has very specific sausage needs.
He told The Sun: "I want Irish sausages if I can get hold of them as they are the best in the world. I love an English breakfast tea with three sugars before a show, too."
Liam recently caught a shark on a fishing trip in California.
The boy band star reeled in a tiger shark - which can grow up to 20ft long and is a recognized man-eater - despite it only being his second time ever using a rod.
The 'What Makes you Beautiful' group were sea fishing off the coast at the time, and Liam's shark was only a baby, so he threw it back.