Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction has been requesting British food and drink while touring America
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
However most of the cities in the United States that they have played gigs and made appearances in do not stock the particular kind of fare or brand they want.
Liam has reportedly been putting in requests for Yorkshire Tea and Niall has very specific sausage needs.
He told The Sun: "I want Irish sausages if I can get hold of them as they are the best in the world. I love an English breakfast tea with three sugars before a show, too."
Liam recently caught a shark on a fishing trip in California.
The boy band star reeled in a tiger shark - which can grow up to 20ft long and is a recognized man-eater - despite it only being his second time ever using a rod.
The 'What Makes you Beautiful' group were sea fishing off the coast at the time, and Liam's shark was only a baby, so he threw it back.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...