Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction has a big fan in Dannii Minogue
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Dannii Minogue, one of the judges on The X-Factor when the boys made their big breakthrough, is a huge fan of the quintet and proud of how far they have come.
"They are such good guys," said the stunner, according to the Herald Sun newspaper in Australia.
"The excitement around them is amazing. I think it's a bit of a return to wholesome pop music, which is nice.”
Minogue was impressed by the way One Direction connect with their fans.
"Now being a mum, I was standing at that concert and I was looking around at all the young girls thinking about their parents and thinking it's so great you know you can go to a concert like that and all the girls are just having a great time.
"The boys were just brilliant."
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...