Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction has a big fan in Dannii Minogue
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Dannii Minogue, one of the judges on The X-Factor when the boys made their big breakthrough, is a huge fan of the quintet and proud of how far they have come.
"They are such good guys," said the stunner, according to the Herald Sun newspaper in Australia.
"The excitement around them is amazing. I think it's a bit of a return to wholesome pop music, which is nice.”
Minogue was impressed by the way One Direction connect with their fans.
"Now being a mum, I was standing at that concert and I was looking around at all the young girls thinking about their parents and thinking it's so great you know you can go to a concert like that and all the girls are just having a great time.
"The boys were just brilliant."