Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction got sent effigies of themselves - made from mushrooms
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 'One Thing' hit makers - comprising Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik - often receive bizarre gifts from their devoted fans.
Asked the weirdest things they have received, Harry said: "A box of mushrooms dressed like us."
Meanwhile, Louis was given an unusual pet by a fan and another wanted Liam to ensure he was well protected.
Louis said: "[The weirdest gift I've been given] was a live hermit crab."
Liam added: "I got a swiss army knife."
Although they spend a lot of time together, the quintet have very different eating habits.
Asked about their favourite vegetables, Harry told music TV channel VIVA: "Sweetcorn." Liam opted for asparagus, while Louis is a big fan of potatoes.
And when it comes to cheese, Louis enjoys mozzarella, Niall is an Edam fan and Harry favours mature cheddar.
Following their worldwide success, the group have been putting serious consideration towards a biopic of their lives, and already have a cast in mind.
Asked who would play them in a film, Harry said: "Orlando Bloom."
Zayn said: "Luke Pasqualino from 'Skins'.
Liam added: "Taylor Lautner."
Louis said: "Leonardo DiCaprio."
'VIVA Asks One Direction' airs on Sunday (11.11.12) at 1.30pm on VIVA.