One Direction got each other's back - Louis Tomlinson is Harry Styles' "wingman"
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles|
The curly-haired heartthrob may be known for his way with the ladies - having previously dated beauties including Taylor Swift and Caroline Flack - but it is in fact his One Direction band mate who helps initiate Harry's conversation with a potential suitor.
Speaking to US magazine Tiger Beat, Louis - who has been with girlfriend Eleanor Calder for nearly two years - revealed: "I am Harry's wingman. I do help the other boys talk to girls they like. There is a lot of that.
"I'm the really blunt one, so if Harry wanted someone's phone number I'd be like, 'Basically, Harry wants your phone number'."
While some of the One Direction lads - also comprised of Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Niall Horan - are in steady relationships, Harry is still on the dating scene following his break-up from pop star Taylor in January.
His latest encounter is said to have been with lap dancer Chelsea Furguson, who claims the 19-year-old Lothario got "intimate" with her after one the band's Take Me Home shows in Newcastle, north east England - where they played last Monday to Wednesday.
She recalled: "Things got out of control. We were intimate. Let's just say all pop stars think they can be with you and Harry is no different ... [He] and I had a good time.
"It was a really good night. Everyone had fun and it was pretty laid back. No-one really noticed us together."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...