One Direction given a ‘dressing down’ by their management after losing big bucks in a casino
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 'Kiss You' hitmakers - consisting of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson - decided to celebrate their success with a trip to Las Vegas, the gambling capital of the United States, but received a "dressing down" when they lost a significant amount of money during their raucous night out.
Niall explained to We Love Pop magazine: "Like most of the stupid things we do, it seemed like it was a good idea at the time. We just thought, 'We're 18, this is the first time we've been able to spend a bit of money in weeks because we've been on the road.' I won £100, which seemed reasonable, then I stopped. But I'll have to say 'no comment' about the others.
"Let's just say it got a bit ugly and a lot of money was lost. A lot. When our management found out, we got a serious dressing down about it."
Although the young band may have their wild moments, they keep each other grounded.
Louis said: "I think that's the beauty of being in a band. Often people who have had fame from such a young age as solo artists find it harder to stay grounded, because it's just them. But with us, we've got each other. The minute one of us falls out of line, another one of us will set them straight!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...