Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction enjoy receiving undergarments from their fans
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
Liam said: "We've nearly fallen over knickers on stage."
Harry wasn't too worried, however, as he quipped: "I like knickers".
The boy band - who were formed by Simon Cowell on 'The X Factor' in 2010 - are accustomed to bizarre behaviour from their fans but they still sometimes get shocked by their obsessive antics.
Louis recounted to Britain's OK! magazine: "In Italy, there was a girl who recognised us and we had a picture taken with her. Then out of pure randomness I decided to splat my ice-cream on her face - and she kept it there.
"I saw her two hours later at our signing and she still hadn't wiped it off!"