Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction boys want Niall Horan to get married first
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The 'Live While We're Young' hitmakers remained coy when probed as to which of them is most likely to get hitched, but they think Irish singer Niall could surprise them with an accidental proposal.
Louis Tomlinson - who is dating model Eleanor Calder - said: "I would love it to be Niall.
"You know when Niall says things that he doesn't really mean and he just comes out with them? Imagine him doing that: 'Will you marry me? S**te! I didn't mean to ask her that.'"
"Imagine we just go away, have a year apart, doing whatever, all doing different things and come back and Niall's just got married. I can see that happening."
Bandmate Harry Styles insisted he is happily single, but if one of them were to settle down he'd pick Liam Payne.
He said: "I think it will be Liam because when he likes someone, he really likes someone."
Liam wasn't so keen on the idea, however, as he has just split from his long-term partner Danielle Peazer.
He suggested that Zayn Malik - dating Little Mix singer Perrie Edwads - is the most likely of the five members to elope.
Liam joked: "I reckon Zayn will do it spur of the moment."
Niall added: "Zayn would get married in Vegas."