Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction blasted by their management after blowing money in a casino
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The boy band enjoyed a night off during their tour of the country earlier this year and Niall Horan admitted things quickly got out of hand for him and the other members Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson.
He told The Sun newspaper: “Like most of the stupid things we do, it seemed like it was a good idea at the time.
“We thought it was funny. We just thought, ‘We’re 18, this is the first time we’ve been able to spend a bit of money in weeks because we’d been on the road.’
“In all honesty, I didn’t have a clue what was happening.
“I won £100, which seemed reasonable, then I stopped. I’ll have to say, ‘No comment’ about the others. Let’s just say it got a bit ugly and a lot of money was lost. A lot.”
One Direction are preparing for the release of their second album ‘Take Me Home’ and Simon Cowell, who signed the group to his SyCo record label after they shot to fame on his singing competition show 'The X Factor' in 2010 recently revealed he is thrilled with the record.
Simon tweeted: "I heard most of the new one direction album today. It really is a fantastic album. I can't wait for you guys to hear it.
"When you hear or see something you have been a part of which is fantastic you realise how important your partners are. I am very lucky (sic)."