Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction band members have "Secret Language" says Zayn Malik
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
One Direction band member Zayn Malik has reveled that the boys invented their own secret language to communicate with one another, according to Entertainmentwise.com.
Malik told BOP Magazine that he, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson occasionally use their private language but he refused to give any examples.
"We say odd words that only we know what they mean."
“We use it occasionally, and it’s just banter between us but we think it’s funny."
“It’s a secret, I can’t give any more away.”