Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction band members have "Secret Language" says Zayn Malik
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
One Direction band member Zayn Malik has reveled that the boys invented their own secret language to communicate with one another, according to Entertainmentwise.com.
Malik told BOP Magazine that he, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson occasionally use their private language but he refused to give any examples.
"We say odd words that only we know what they mean."
“We use it occasionally, and it’s just banter between us but we think it’s funny."
“It’s a secret, I can’t give any more away.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...