Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction are being forced to get fit ahead of their world tour
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 at 10:07 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "We're concerned about them - and Liam is still healing after he broke his toe when he MacBook fell on it this summer in the US.
"Zayn and Niall have both been on crutches so now they're all on hardcore fitness regimes."
Niall has dislocated his knee a total of 14 times, while Harry was this year forced to take up pilates to deal with bad posture brought on from his high school paper-round.
However, the group are looking forward to the throngs of screaming girls who will accompany them on their tour.
Niall said recently: "I love it. I love the screaming. They love it, too: they're all got their tickets and they've been waiting a year or so to see you, so you've got to give it your best."