Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction and the art of making swoon faces - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 08:58 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
"It was real nice for us actually because most of the video shoots we do we have to get an early night before cause we know we are going to be so energetic and jumping around a lot," Harry Styles told MTV News. "And this was kind of nice because we just sat there."
Zayn Malik added, "We had a chilled-out day in the studio, and they filmed us chilling out."
Apparently the hardest part of the shoot was making all those romantic swoon faces while singing the lyrics. So how do they get into the mood?
"I think you just get into the song and think about the lyrics and what it means to you," Malik admitted. "You might be looking out at the camera, but you might be thinking about something else. You're not thinking that millions of people are going to watch this, you're just into the song, into the lyrics, you're just feeling what the song is about."
The boys do admit they like to make fun of each other's swoon faces.
"When it's on the screen we take pictures of the screen," Harry Styles said. "We have a really good one, I think I have a picture of Liam."
Liam Payne added, "There's one point in the video where Louis pointed out to me and I didn't realize, but from the angle of the camera ... it looks like I've gone (cross-eyed). The funniest thing is they didn't tell me until they actually cut the video."