Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'On the Road's' Kristen Stewart doesn't like ‘fake’ people
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kristen Stewart (AAP)|
The 'Twilight' actress claims she hates deceitful people who put on an act for the cameras in a new interview recorded just before the news of her affair with married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders broke.
Kristen told Entertainment Weekly: "I don't like people like that. People who are a complete non-person but somehow through the lens seem like they are on and interesting and engaged.
"I care way more about the people standing in the room. I don't want anyone leaving and saying, 'God, that girl is so fake.'"
The 22-year-old gave the interview at Comic-Con in July alongside her 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' co-star and boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, ten days before being caught on camera kissing her
The outspoken starlet insisted at the time she wasn't comfortable with the "art" of putting on a persona and said she could only be herself.
Kristen added: "I've never been able to fully form this thing, this persona, that some people are so f*****g good at. That's an art...
"People tell me to make it easier on myself and to play a character when I go out on carpets and stuff. But you know what? I'd rather be me."
Kristen has reportedly pulled out of her role in the gritty action thriller 'Cali' in light of recent events.
She is also said to be "too ashamed" to appear on the red carpet for the upcoming 'On The Road' London premiere.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...