Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'On the Road's' Kristen Stewart doesn't like ‘fake’ people
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 09:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Kristen Stewart (AAP)|
The 'Twilight' actress claims she hates deceitful people who put on an act for the cameras in a new interview recorded just before the news of her affair with married 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders broke.
Kristen told Entertainment Weekly: "I don't like people like that. People who are a complete non-person but somehow through the lens seem like they are on and interesting and engaged.
"I care way more about the people standing in the room. I don't want anyone leaving and saying, 'God, that girl is so fake.'"
The 22-year-old gave the interview at Comic-Con in July alongside her 'Breaking Dawn: Part 2' co-star and boyfriend of three years, Robert Pattinson, ten days before being caught on camera kissing her
The outspoken starlet insisted at the time she wasn't comfortable with the "art" of putting on a persona and said she could only be herself.
Kristen added: "I've never been able to fully form this thing, this persona, that some people are so f*****g good at. That's an art...
"People tell me to make it easier on myself and to play a character when I go out on carpets and stuff. But you know what? I'd rather be me."
Kristen has reportedly pulled out of her role in the gritty action thriller 'Cali' in light of recent events.
She is also said to be "too ashamed" to appear on the red carpet for the upcoming 'On The Road' London premiere.