Olivia Wilde's divorce from her husband Tao Ruspoli has been finalized
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' actress split from her husband Tao Ruspoli in February after eight years of marriage and the break-up has now been made official.
Following their split, Olivia - who met Tao when she was just 18 and married him six months later – admitted she was going through a tough time.
She said: "The trauma of the divorce has been humbling. And for the first time, I'm a little wobbly. I'm a case of arrested development, in a way - from spending your 20s with someone who really loves to take care of you, as my husband did.
"But I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person."
While she still considers Tao - son of the late Italian Prince Dado Ruspoli – a friend, Olivia admitted it was clear for some time the marriage was going to fail.
The 27-year-old beauty revealed: "When the relationship becomes about working to make it work, it's lost that beauty and that optimistic bohemian sense that brought us together."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...