Olivia Wilde's divorce from her husband Tao Ruspoli has been finalized
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' actress split from her husband Tao Ruspoli in February after eight years of marriage and the break-up has now been made official.
Following their split, Olivia - who met Tao when she was just 18 and married him six months later – admitted she was going through a tough time.
She said: "The trauma of the divorce has been humbling. And for the first time, I'm a little wobbly. I'm a case of arrested development, in a way - from spending your 20s with someone who really loves to take care of you, as my husband did.
"But I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person."
While she still considers Tao - son of the late Italian Prince Dado Ruspoli – a friend, Olivia admitted it was clear for some time the marriage was going to fail.
The 27-year-old beauty revealed: "When the relationship becomes about working to make it work, it's lost that beauty and that optimistic bohemian sense that brought us together."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...