Olivia Wilde was reluctant to fall in love again after her marriage failed
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis|
The 'Rush' actress split from her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli, in February 2011 and while she is now happily engaged to Jason Sudeikis, she admitted she was worried about getting her heart broken again.
Olivia told the September 2013 issue of Fashion magazine: “It’s really hard to jump into a relationship after you feel you’ve been through a difficult time…I liken it to a burn victim jumping back into a Jacuzzi. It took a lot of coaxing.”
While Olivia, 29, is happier than ever with Jason, 37, she also credits him with helping to make her a better actress.
Speaking about the 'Saturday Night Live' star, she said: “His skill level is so high. I really have learned a lot from him, especially when it comes to being bold and taking risks as an actor within a role. Comedians are so great about trying things, like doing seven takes in seven different ways and really not being afraid to stumble.”
After their relationship got serious, Olivia put her Los Angeles home on the market so that she could move in with Jason in New York City.
A source previously said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...