Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde wants Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to 'keep breeding'
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 10:37 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
She said: "She should keep breeding! She makes pretty babies."
However, Jennifer - who already has daughters, Violet, five, and two-year-old Seraphina, with Ben - recently revealed three children is enough and would like another girl.
The 39-year-old beauty - who grew up as one of three girls - said: "Three girls is a great way to grow up. I'm one of three girls and my little sister is awesome.
"It would be so weird to have a boy but it would be cool and different."
Olivia Wilde is grateful for her Irish roots - See PHOTS + VIDEOS
Olivia Wilde has confirmed she is dating – but won't reveal who
Jennifer also revealed how her daughters aren't concerned about the gender of the baby but do want some input into the name.
She said: "They don't really care about the gender as long as we name it what they want it to be named. They like Ralphie, Frankie, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck or Rosemarie.
"Daisy Duck Affleck, I can see us going that way."