Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde takes her romance with Jason Sudeikis to the next level
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 at 09:55 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A source told US Weekly magazine: "They are living together now," and are "totally inseparable."
The blissfully happy couple are said to be joined at the hip but are in no rush to wed, as they have both been married before.
'Saturday Night Live' star Jason was previously married to actress and '30 Rock' writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
Olivia divorced her husband of eight years Italian American filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli in September 2011.
The source said: "They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails. It's something for down the road."
The couple always make time for romantic dates despite their hectic schedules.
The 37-year-old actor snuck away from the 'Saturday Night Live' set to take her to a concert in New York City last week.
The source said: "Everyone on the show staff was writing late, but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia."
‘Argo’ star Ben Affleck wrote a note to accept full responsibility in car crash
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...