Olivia Wilde likes 'having a real partner' in SNL star Jason Sudeikis
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis|
The 29-year-old actress is engaged to comedian-and-actor Jason Sudeikis - who she's been dating since November 2011 - and she has praised her fiancé for being a wonderful man and providing her with "infinite possibilities".
She told InStyle magazine: "I like having a real partner. It's the model I grew up with. It's part of why I was able to take so many chances in my life, because I felt like someone was watching my back.
"I could never imagine life without someone I respect, someone who offers me infinite possibilities."
Olivia - who married Italian filmaker Tao Ruspoli in June 2003 but split from him in February 2011 citing "irreconcilable differences" in divorce papers - has had her share of ups and downs but is excited about what the future holds for her and Jason.
She added: "There are spikes and dips and plateaus in this business. I've seen couples fall apart through it, and it is heartbreaking. You wonder what will happen - will he love me if I'm not as successful? Will jealousy kill us?
"I know there will be times when Jason is working more than I am, but I'm actually excited by that. I'm excited by what he will become, what depth he has."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...