Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde is secretly engaged to 'Saturday Night Live' star Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 08:38 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Wilde and Sudeikis|
A source told website RadarOnline: "Everyone in town is buzzing about the wedding. They have already booked the venue and are in the process of finalizing the rest of the details.
"Jason is a hometown boy at heart, and he is super close to his family and all his friends there. It has always been his dream to get married back in Kansas City."
Olivia, 28, split from her first husband eight years, Tao Ruspoli, last February and was soon linked to 27-year-old Jason.
After a few months of dating, things got serious and she recently put her $2.5 million Los Angeles home on the market so that she could move in with Jason in New York City, where his show is filmed.
A source said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...