Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde is moving to New York to live with Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:44 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Jason Sudeikis & Olivia Wilde|
The 'Tron: Legacy' star had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
A source said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."
Olivia put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of $2.5 million
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' star has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security-conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.