Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde is moving to New York to live with Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 08:44 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Jason Sudeikis & Olivia Wilde|
The 'Tron: Legacy' star had previously resisted relocating because of her career, but has now decided her romance is more important.
A source said: "Olivia is so over commuting back and forth between LA and New York. At first she was worried that if she left the West Coast the acting offers would dry up. But these days she is more focused on her relationship than her career. She's all about what's best for them as a couple and that means living in NYC."
Olivia put her Los Angeles home up for sale earlier this month with an asking price of $2.5 million
The 'Cowboys and Aliens' star has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security-conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...