Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde has put her Los Angeles home on the market to move closer to boyfriend Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 07:56 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Olivia, 28, has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.
Although Olivia's new place in New York cost more, at $3.2 million, the Manhattan loft apartment is, in fact, smaller, with just two bedrooms.
Olivia recently described her love life with Jason, saying they "have sex like Kenyan marathon runners" and she is "blissfully in love", at a 'These Girls' monologue event, but was later embarrassed when these details were made public.
She tweeted: "The 'These Girls' monologues at Joe's Pub were not meant for publication, and, in context, were a celebration of LOVE, girls, and honesty.
"Sneaky recorders are everywhere these days, but performance art doesn't always translate accurately to tabloid interpretation."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...