Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde has put her Los Angeles home on the market to move closer to boyfriend Jason Sudeikis
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 07:56 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Olivia, 28, has only lived in the 1929 Spanish-style villa property since March 2011 - a few months after she divorced her husband of eight years, Tao Ruspoli.
The home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a library, as well as a media and screening room. Any security conscious prospective tenants will be glad to know it also comes equipped with state of the art video surveillance technology.
Although Olivia's new place in New York cost more, at $3.2 million, the Manhattan loft apartment is, in fact, smaller, with just two bedrooms.
Olivia recently described her love life with Jason, saying they "have sex like Kenyan marathon runners" and she is "blissfully in love", at a 'These Girls' monologue event, but was later embarrassed when these details were made public.
She tweeted: "The 'These Girls' monologues at Joe's Pub were not meant for publication, and, in context, were a celebration of LOVE, girls, and honesty.
"Sneaky recorders are everywhere these days, but performance art doesn't always translate accurately to tabloid interpretation."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...