Olivia Wilde has never felt like a natural blonde
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 27-year-old actress feels much more comfortable now she has brunette locks and claims it has affected the way people treat her.
She said: "I'm a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel people treat me now how I should be treated.
"People used to be shocked, when I was a blonde, that I wasn't stupid."
Olivia changed her surname from Cockburn after graduating from college and claims her family supported her new moniker as it gave her an identity of her own.
She explained to GQ magazine: "My mother thought it was a good idea for me, so I could have my own identity outside of my family."
Last year, the actress starred in 'Tron Legacy' with Jeff Bridges, and she admits she was in awe of her co-star because of his previous role in classic movie 'The Big Lebowski'.
She said: "I had to stuff my fist in my mouth not to ask 'Lebowski' questions."
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...