Olivia Wilde has never felt like a natural blonde
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 27-year-old actress feels much more comfortable now she has brunette locks and claims it has affected the way people treat her.
She said: "I'm a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel people treat me now how I should be treated.
"People used to be shocked, when I was a blonde, that I wasn't stupid."
Olivia changed her surname from Cockburn after graduating from college and claims her family supported her new moniker as it gave her an identity of her own.
She explained to GQ magazine: "My mother thought it was a good idea for me, so I could have my own identity outside of my family."
Last year, the actress starred in 'Tron Legacy' with Jeff Bridges, and she admits she was in awe of her co-star because of his previous role in classic movie 'The Big Lebowski'.
She said: "I had to stuff my fist in my mouth not to ask 'Lebowski' questions."