Olivia Wilde has never felt like a natural blonde
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
The 27-year-old actress feels much more comfortable now she has brunette locks and claims it has affected the way people treat her.
She said: "I'm a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel people treat me now how I should be treated.
"People used to be shocked, when I was a blonde, that I wasn't stupid."
Olivia changed her surname from Cockburn after graduating from college and claims her family supported her new moniker as it gave her an identity of her own.
She explained to GQ magazine: "My mother thought it was a good idea for me, so I could have my own identity outside of my family."
Last year, the actress starred in 'Tron Legacy' with Jeff Bridges, and she admits she was in awe of her co-star because of his previous role in classic movie 'The Big Lebowski'.
She said: "I had to stuff my fist in my mouth not to ask 'Lebowski' questions."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...