Olivia Wilde has been blasted by Justin Bieber's fans in Twitter row
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Devoted followers of the 19-year-old singer – who call themselves 'Beliebers' – were outraged when the 'House' actress took to Twitter to slate Justin for his love of walking around topless, after recent pictures emerged of him in London without a shirt.
She wrote: “Bieber, put your f---ing shirt on (sic)."
One fan tweeted: “justin probably doesn't even know who [footballer] joey barton or olivia wilde are LOL you guys just hate from the back.”
Another simply wrote: “@oliviawilde i'll punch you in your face (sic).”
Olivia is the latest high profile celebrity to hit out at Justin, after The Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney insinuated his music isn't good enough to win awards.
When asked about Justin's recent Grammy snub, Patrick said: "He's rich, right? ... Grammys are for music, not for money ... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy."
However, Justin hit back saying: "The Black Keys drummer should be slapped around haha."
Justin previously admitted he was devastated after not being nominated despite his album 'Believe' achieving major commercial success.
He said: "I was looking forward to [a possible Grammy nomination], but I know it will happen one day. I'm so young, I'm only 18. I'm just blessed to be able to do what I love every day. And the AMAs was a lot of fun for me so ... Hopefully, one day."