Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde getting cosy with “The Hangover Part 2” star Bradley Cooper
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
'The Hangover Part II' star Bradley Cooper cozyed up to 'sexiest woman alive' Olivia Wilde at his New York premiere party at the Standard Hotel, reveals the NY Post.
'TRON: Legacy' star Olivia Wilde filed for divorce from husband Tao Ruspoli after 8 years together. In the same month of filing her divorce, Wilde stayed close to Bradley Cooper at the star's premiere of the Hangover sequel.
Visit Bradley Cooper's profile page for more stories and photos
PHOTOS - Olivia Wilde's photo gallery
Cooper who is also recently separated, from Renée Zellweger after being together for 2 years, is reportedly enjoying singledom again after partying with a gaggle of beautiful girls at Cannes earlier in the same month.
The New York Post also reveals that, 'Cooper and Wilde were inseparable at Monday night's Bing-sponsored Cinema Society party, sitting next to each other in a VIP booth, and later headed to the rooftop of the Standard, staying away from other partygoers with a small group of friends. They left together just before 1 a.m.'
At the "Hangover" party, Cooper's co-star Ed Helms, whose character ends up with a Mike Tyson-style tattoo on his face, joked to the NY Post, "Fortunately the tattoo wasn't permanent, but the emotional scars are." He said filming in Bangkok was "hilarious, disturbing, horrifying, unnerving. Lots of crazy things happened. It's all in the movie."
Just like the Hangover movie before that we hear. Either way we're looking forward to checking it out
Bradley Cooper parties in Cannes with new women - VIDEO
Bradley Cooper 'fell in love' with a monkey on the set of 'The Hangover Part II'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...