Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde feels "lucky" to have had a "peaceful" split from her husband
Posted on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 09:50 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
She said: "When you split with someone you love, you think you're the only person who has ever gone through it; 'Oh did you listen to The National on repeat and lie on Marlboro Lights and chocolate for three months? Me too.'
"But I was lucky to have such a peaceful parting. It's never easy, it's f***ed up and I wouldn't recommend it. But there were no kids involved, so we could see it as this wonderful chapter.
"And anyway, you fall in love again. Oh God, to think you only fall in love once in your entire life is such a depressing thought."
Olivia is even considering turning her experiences into a screenplay.
She added in an interview with the new issue of Britain's GQ magazine: "I actually think the subject of young divorce is pretty funny and I'd like to write a movie about it. Can you imagine a young couple fighting over the Ikea furniture?"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...