Olivia Wilde dreams of performing in London's West End theaters
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Olivia Wilde dreams of acting on in the West End|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
The 'Rush' actress would love to swap the big screen for the stage, but she has so many upcoming movie commitments she is unable to make room in her busy schedule.
When quizzed on possible theater plans at the world premiere of 'Rush' in London's Leicester Square on Monday night, she told BANG Showbiz: "I have no time but that's something I would love to do. Absolutely. It's such a dream."
The 29-year-old beauty turned heads by exposing her cleavage and midriff in a black Gucci blazer on the red carpet and it seems Olivia took inspiration from her supermodel character Suzy Miller - wife of playboy race car driver James Hunt, played by Chris Hemsworth - in the new Formula One biopic, who she believes was equally daring.
She explained: "She was so cool to play because she epitomizes the glamor of the time. She was fearless and confident, and I think she was James' match. She wasn't intimidated by him. She wasn't a long-suffering wife, she was a supermodel and it-girl of the time. They fell in love really quickly and it didn't last, but I think it was a real hot romance."
New York-born Olivia - who is dating 'We're the Millers' star Jason Sudeikis - adopted an English accent for the part of Suzy and she admits it wasn't too difficult because her father, journalist Andrew Myles Cockburn, was born and raised in London.
She added: "My father has an English accent, so I've grown up with it. I didn't stay in the accent in between shots consistently, but I tried to stay in the rhythm. It helped that the crew had an English accent so I tried to listen to them and stay in it."
Olivia was joined on the red carpet by co-stars Chris and Daniel Bruhl, 'Rush' director Ron Howard, and a host of celebrities including Naomi Campbell and Chris' brother Liam Hemsworth.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...