Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will marry next spring
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will|
marry next spring
According to the New York Post newspaper, the actress was overheard at a dinner at The General in New York on Monday telling guests about her wedding plans, and also joked that having a long engagement bucked a family trend of marrying just months after a proposal.
Olivia - who announced her engagement to Jason in January - has previously admitted she can't wait to start a family with her 37-year-old fiancé.
She said recently: "[I] can't wait for children. I'm open-minded about how many, but three, which I love, is like a little party. I am not trying to have kids now - there's no strict plan for anything in my life.
"What happens, happens. [Jason's] so good with kids ... I've never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, 'That's who I want to raise a child with.' "
The 29-year-old beauty previously married Italian filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli when she was 19, and they divorced in 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...