Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis ‘have sex like Kenyan marathon runners’
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis|
The ‘Butter’ actress – who has been dating Jason for 10 months – revealed her sex life suffered in her marriage to Tao Ruspoli, which ended in 2011, but she couldn’t be happier with the ‘Saturday Night Live’ funnyman.
According to Vulture magazine, she said: "I felt like my vagina died. Turned off. Lights out . . . you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina.
"Sometimes your vagina dies. Then you know it's time to go. There's no reason to sacrifice your womanhood and femininity for some sort of weird feeling of responsibility to something that may not be right. I feel like far too many women do that."
Olivia and Jason – who she says are "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" – reportedly moved in together recently but are in no rush to wed, as they have both been married before.
A source said: "They are living together now," and are "totally inseparable."
Jason was previously married to actress and '30 Rock' writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
The source added: "They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails. It's something for down the road."