Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis ‘have sex like Kenyan marathon runners’
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis|
The ‘Butter’ actress – who has been dating Jason for 10 months – revealed her sex life suffered in her marriage to Tao Ruspoli, which ended in 2011, but she couldn’t be happier with the ‘Saturday Night Live’ funnyman.
According to Vulture magazine, she said: "I felt like my vagina died. Turned off. Lights out . . . you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina.
"Sometimes your vagina dies. Then you know it's time to go. There's no reason to sacrifice your womanhood and femininity for some sort of weird feeling of responsibility to something that may not be right. I feel like far too many women do that."
Olivia and Jason – who she says are "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" – reportedly moved in together recently but are in no rush to wed, as they have both been married before.
A source said: "They are living together now," and are "totally inseparable."
Jason was previously married to actress and '30 Rock' writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010.
The source added: "They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails. It's something for down the road."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...