Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are planning a ‘wedding tour’ across the globe
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are planning a ‘wedding tour'|
The 'Saturday Night Live' funnyman laughed off rumors that he wants to tie the knot with the 'Tron' actress close to his hometown in Lawrence, Kansas and claimed that they are planning a lavish affair that will involve celebrations in several cities across the globe.
The 37-year-old actor told the Kansas City Star newspaper: "It's definitely not in Lawrence. It was never gonna be. I don't know how those things start.
"It'll definitely be a wedding tour. Everywhere you've heard that we're getting married, we are. Lot of waving. Lot of pie eating."
Meanwhile, Jason's mother Kathy Sudeikis has revealed that Olivia already feels like a member of their family.
She told People.com: "She has adopted Kansas City. (I recently introduced Olivia) to 11 or 12 female members of my family. We have a huge family ... especially on my side. And we are delighted that she has become a part of it."
The brunette beauty was previously said to be preparing to tie the knot in New York next spring.
The actress was said to have been overheard telling friends about her wedding plans earlier this month, and also joked that having a long engagement bucked a family trend of marrying just months after a proposal.
The 29-year-old beauty previously married Italian filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli when she was 19, and they divorced in 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...