Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Newton-John says her great "rapport" with John Travolta has lasted over 30 years
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 09:28 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Speaking to British TV show 'Daybreak', she said: "We don't see each other often because we both have our own lives and things, but it's like picking up where we left off, so we've stayed in touch over the years.
"We always have a great rapport with each other and it's always very comfortable. We got together to go over the songs and it was like nothing had ever changed."
'This Christmas' features a host of festive classics such as 'White Christmas', 'Deck the Halls' and 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' and Olivia says John really helped her get to grip with the tracks in the recording studio.
She added: "He sounds great on those songs and loves them and knows them backwards and I felt very comfortable with it."
The two stars are donating all artist proceeds from the album equally to their respective charities, the Jett Travolta Foundation for children's disabilities and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre.