Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Oh my God! Niall Horan’s swapped his golden locks for his natural color brown
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Say it aint so! Our beautiful blonde, blue-eyed One Direction heart-throb Niall Horan has gone all brunette on us!
The 19-year-old Mullingar boy revealed his new dark hair at the Roundhouse venue in Camden earlier this week.
One Direction were partying it up in Camden Town, London, as part of the iTunes Festival.
According to local Now Magazine some fans were utterly shocked when he revealed his makeover. I must admit that even though we know he dyed his hair it’s still a bit of a surprise.
Back in June Nialler had said “My natural hair colour is nearly black.
“So I'm thinking about heading towards that kind of thing, because I've been doing this for a while.”
“X Factor” boss Simon Cowell will not be pleased. Back in April he told Niall not to lose his blond look.
He said “[Niall] put in a text to him asking if he could change his hair color. Simon was straight back on to him with a short reply: "No way."'
So what do you think?
I must say that in Ireland most of the blonde locks you see are fake anyway. It’s probably better that he’s returned to that far more Irish look of pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair. Good job Nialler…Represent!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...