Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Oasis reunion unlikely - Noel Gallagher thinks he is "better off" not speaking to his brother Liam
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
He said: "Once someone sends you a f***ing lawyer's letter accusing you of - what was it? It was so laughable, I didn't respond to it, until I had to, by law. He was accusing me of 'destroying' his brand. If such a thing exists, then f***ing hell, what's the world coming to?
"So now, I don't speak to him. The last time I saw him was at a party after the Olympics, and as usual he hurled some insult at me and off he went. I'm better off not speaking to him."
Noel was asked to be a part of the London 2012 opening ceremony, but decided not to be involved, though he insists he doesn't mind the fact Liam and Beady Eye stepped in to perform the segment he had initially been offered.
He said: "I'm afraid I didn't make Team GB in the end. The whole thing was choreographed and they asked me to do 'Wonderwall' acoustically. I mulled it over and then they said, 'You can't do it live?' Why not? 'Well, it's a big gig.'
"Finally, I said, 'You know what, I'd rather watch it on the telly.' But they'd got so far down the line with choreographing 'Wonderwall' in that, I was like, 'Fine, get someone else to do it, just not the f***ing Kaiser Chiefs...' So they went to Liam's lot and I was absolutely fine with it. Not arsed."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...