Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Oasis reunion unlikely - Noel Gallagher thinks he is "better off" not speaking to his brother Liam
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
He said: "Once someone sends you a f***ing lawyer's letter accusing you of - what was it? It was so laughable, I didn't respond to it, until I had to, by law. He was accusing me of 'destroying' his brand. If such a thing exists, then f***ing hell, what's the world coming to?
"So now, I don't speak to him. The last time I saw him was at a party after the Olympics, and as usual he hurled some insult at me and off he went. I'm better off not speaking to him."
Noel was asked to be a part of the London 2012 opening ceremony, but decided not to be involved, though he insists he doesn't mind the fact Liam and Beady Eye stepped in to perform the segment he had initially been offered.
He said: "I'm afraid I didn't make Team GB in the end. The whole thing was choreographed and they asked me to do 'Wonderwall' acoustically. I mulled it over and then they said, 'You can't do it live?' Why not? 'Well, it's a big gig.'
"Finally, I said, 'You know what, I'd rather watch it on the telly.' But they'd got so far down the line with choreographing 'Wonderwall' in that, I was like, 'Fine, get someone else to do it, just not the f***ing Kaiser Chiefs...' So they went to Liam's lot and I was absolutely fine with it. Not arsed."