Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Oasis' Liam Gallagher thinks 'life is too short' to feud with his brother Noel - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 09:17 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Noel and Liam singing in Oasis|
He said: "You think about it don't you – you think life's too f***ing short. All this b*****s.
"I suppose I can see the end coming, yeah. Because I spoke to his kid the other day on the phone. I thought it was [his 11-year-old daughter] Anais, but it was the little one [four-year-old Donovan]. And it was like, 'Oh, alright Uncle Liam' and you think to yourself, it's all b*****s [family fights] isn't it?"
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Guinness secret revealed: Why do bubbles go down instead of up?
Irish-American cheats death surfing world record wave - VIDEOS
Despite his thawing attitude, Liam stands by his conduct in the aftermath of Oasis' split and can't see either himself or his brother changing.
He added: " I still stand by everything that went on. And I think I've changed a little bit... I'm still me so Noel's going to have to get over it. I'm not gonna f***ing change and I'm sure he's not gonna change. And there you go."
Earlier this year, Liam took legal action against Noel after he claimed their former group Oasis cancelled shows because the singer was hungover, and the 'Roller' hitmaker admits he "enjoyed" filing a lawsuit against his brother.
Liam – who has since dropped the action – told NME magazine: "It wasn't nasty. I don't think it was nasty. Quite enjoyed it, to be quite honest."
The 'Bring the Light' singer insists he had to take action in order to "put Noel in his place" and wouldn't hesitate to bring legal proceedings against his brother again.
He said: "He lied, he was making up f***ing lies at his press conference so he needed to be put in his place. And I think he's been put in his place. And if he f***ing carries on again, he'll get another one."
The band's most widely known song 'Wonderwall':
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...