Not living together is the key to George Clooney and Stacy Keibler's happy relationship
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|George Clooney and Stacy Keibler|
The couple have been dating for almost two years and friends believe their romance has lasted this long because they don't live together.
A source said: "She still has her own place in LA. She thinks it's best not to give it up completely and George agrees. She never goes there. She practically lives at George's - that's definitely a sign he's committing 100 per cent to her."
Although Stacy, 32, doesn't officially live with the 52-year-old actor, George has made changes to his pad to make the ex-WWE wrestler feel comfortable.
The source added to Life and Style magazine: "He had a mega closet built for her. She's such a big part of his life now that he's customising his home to fit their needs as a couple. It's very sweet!"
It was recently reported that one of the things the Hollywood heartthrob likes most about Stacy is her independence because too many of his ex-lovers suffocated him.
An insider previously said: "She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project - she doesn't even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her and he's the one who calls. She lets George come to her."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...