Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher was upset by his daughter using her mobile rather than watching him play live
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 10:10 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Anais and Noel Gallagher|
He said: "I looked up as I was singing – and if this isn't a sign of the times, I don't know what is – there she was, middle of a packed arena, texting. My own flesh and blood! Disgraceful."
Noel is also father to Donovan, four, and 15-month-old Sonny with current spouse Sara MacDonald, and says his eldest boy gave him a much more positive reception when he saw him play.
Over 300 Irish a week moving to New York to find work says expert
Ireland’s most unromantic men named and shamed
He added to NME magazine: "He came to the Manchester gig and he was extremely p****ed off afterwards. He goes, 'did you hear me shouting at you dad?' Apparently he just kept shouting, 'Dad! Dad! Dad!' all the way through.
"I asked him what he was shouting for, and he says, 'I just wanted to tell you, do the loud ones! They’re better than the quiet ones!'"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...