Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher surprised Rihanna with a box of Cadburys chocolates
Posted on Friday, September 06, 2013 at 07:00 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Prankster Noel decided he would have some fun by leaving Rihanna a small bowl of chocolates taken from his own dressing room amid all the lavish items as a joke.
But to the former Oasis guitarist's surprise the sweet-toothed singer took them.
Speaking at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, he recalled: "I was at a festival in Norway and Rihanna arrived with a hundred people - a f***ing small army. And I had to go into this room, which was all just racks of clothing and stuff that designers and people had brought to give to Rihanna. And they all had these cards in front of them, saying, 'Dear Rihanna, we are such huge fans, please accept this $90,000 handbag from whoever and whoever.'
"And I'm reading all these cards as I'm waiting to go in, so I went back to my dressing room and got the little bowl of Cadburys chocolates and left it there on her table with a card saying, 'Dear Rihanna, please accept these chocolates on behalf of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds'. And she took them. She f***ing took them!"
Despite being one of the most famous rock musicians of all time, Noel insists he has never bothered to employ lots of assistants - even when he and brother Liam Gallagher were selling out stadiums across the world in Oasis.
The 'Everybody's On The Run' singer - who was named Icon of the Year at the awards ceremony in London on Tuesday night - said: "I don't have an entourage, and when I do it's pathetic. Never more than two people."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...