Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher says his wife has gotten more beautiful since she married him
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 09:41 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|The couple recently wed in June|
Noel – who has two sons, three-year-old Donovan and 10-month-old Sonny, with Sara - told Christian O’Connell on his breakfast show on British station Absolute Radio: "Do you know, I looked at her the other day and I said to her, 'It’s uncanny, but I think you’ve got better looking since I married you.' Seriously.
We were at a party the other night and I was like, ‘Oh God, she’s beautiful.' I mean, she’s blooming since she married me. I might give it a go in a few years, marrying myself. Seriously, she’s come on great, she’s an amazing woman."
The former Oasis star also joked he only decided to make a solo album, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds', and go on tour again so he earn more money to buy Sara shoes.
Noel – who wrote the Oasis songs 'She Is Love' and 'Waiting for the Rapture' about Sara - joked: "I’m cool with it, you know, it’s not an ideal situation for me to be in, to kind of start again at my age, 27, but I enjoy writing songs and making records, so therefore I’m obliged to get out on the road and make some more money for my missus to buy shoes with, and I will give it the best shot that I can muster."
The 44-year-old songwriter releases his album on October 17 and he kicks off his tour on October 23 in Dublin, Ireland.
Former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher releasing album because he was annoying his wife
Noel Gallagher calls for more prisons to be built following English riots
Noel Gallagher - starting his solo career is like 'giving up drugs and moving on to a new circle of friends'
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...