Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher says brother Liam is "like a squeaky toy that swears a lot"
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:34 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Liam at the GQ Men of the Year Awards 2012|
Noel said: "I'm 45, he's 40. He's doing his thing, I'm doing my thing. But we texted each other at Christmas. I've seen him at a party after the Olympics, he did the usual and hurled an insult at me and walked off, which is kind of par for the course. He's like a like a squeaky toy that swears a lot. In a blazer."
Noel also recounted a story about when they were still close and he gave Liam a tip as to how he could keep his champagne fresh by using a metal utensil in it - though his younger brother seemed to misunderstand the advice.
He added to UK station BBC 6 Music: "We were round at his house one night. He says, 'Why have you got a fork in that bottle of champagne?' I replied, 'Cos it keeps the bubbles, keeps it fresh'
"A few weeks later we were round his house and opened the fridge door and there was a spoon in a bottle of milk."