Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher says brother Liam is "like a squeaky toy that swears a lot"
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:34 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Liam at the GQ Men of the Year Awards 2012|
Noel said: "I'm 45, he's 40. He's doing his thing, I'm doing my thing. But we texted each other at Christmas. I've seen him at a party after the Olympics, he did the usual and hurled an insult at me and walked off, which is kind of par for the course. He's like a like a squeaky toy that swears a lot. In a blazer."
Noel also recounted a story about when they were still close and he gave Liam a tip as to how he could keep his champagne fresh by using a metal utensil in it - though his younger brother seemed to misunderstand the advice.
He added to UK station BBC 6 Music: "We were round at his house one night. He says, 'Why have you got a fork in that bottle of champagne?' I replied, 'Cos it keeps the bubbles, keeps it fresh'
"A few weeks later we were round his house and opened the fridge door and there was a spoon in a bottle of milk."