Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher moved out of central London to be with nature
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 09:12 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The former Oasis star will marry Sara MacDonald on Saturday and while he loves living in the city, the couple have decided to move to leafy Maida Vale in north west London so they can focus on creating an impressive outdoor space, much to the amusement of the rocker's estranged sibling and former bandmate Liam Gallagher.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: “Liam thinks his brother’s gone soft by going to live in Maida Vale so his wife-to-be can do the garden. The area is known for retired people, after all.
Noel Gallagher wants his estranged brother Liam at his wedding
Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher approached to judge 'X Factor'
Oasis split as Noel Gallagher says he can't work with Liam
“Noel has admitted that he misses being in the heart of London but he wants Sara to be happy and because she loves her garden, he’s just dealing with it.”
Although Noel and Liam haven't spoken since they had a huge bust-up before a Paris festival appearance in August 2009 resulting in the end of Oasis, Noel wants his younger sibling will attend the nuptials on Saturday.
He said: "He is my brother. He is a tit but he's my brother so I guess he should be there. Yeah, I would want him there.
"Family is family on days like that and it would make a lot of people happy. But he'll always be a complete t**t."