Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher has his own personalised tea - a ‘way to a man’s heart’
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 11:35 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Speaking on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast show on Absolute Radio – which he co-hosted - Noel said: “Oh, do you know what, the way to a man’s heart is a box of Yorkshire Tea. Do you know, for our tour they’ve made me my own boxes with ‘Noel’s tea’ written on them.
“ I’ve got my own Yorkshire Tea, it’s got ‘Noel’s tea’ written on the front, and my backing band, who I’ve kind of just recently met over the last kind of six months, walked in and they were like … I was going ‘Yeah, baby, yeah, this is how I roll.' "
As well as tea, former Oasis star Noel can't get enough of Cadbury's Star Bar chocolate snacks.
The 'If I Had A Gun' singer was thrilled when he got sent a box of the bars – which consists of caramel and peanuts covered in chocolate – and he stories them in the fridge so they are even crunchier when he eats them.
He explained: “I did mention a couple of times I like Star Bars and a box of them turned up at the office like with a hundred in.
“I like chocolate coming out of the fridge, it’s an amazing workout for your jaw, let me tell you. I like crunchy chocolate.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...